Chitika

Saturday, April 16, 2011

The Scientific World Disapproves Energy Healing…

Welcome to eNHC Health Guide
How The Scientific World Disapproves Energy Healing...

Hi Priti,

I just took some quiet time and was reflecting on the time when I was really skeptical about any alternative medicines.

I realized the reason why I was so skeptical was because I was educated in western medicine philosophies and want to think I knew it all.

Since I didn't know much about energy healing, I quickly dis-creditted them. I figure most of us are the same.

Therefore, I believe more awareness should be created about the science behind these alternative treatments.

This article projects how energy healing is gaining respectability.

Check it out at

==> http://bit.ly/wkenhc2egyhlgb

Denver Ng

P.S. As more people become aware of its potential then it is no longer alternative.

(if the link doesn't work, please copy and paste directly on browser.)

This Weeks' Free Video

A Paradigm Shift To Health

healthy living

I was a pharmacist who believed in evidence based medicine. When I started to search thoroughly about energy healing, look what I have discovered! Download


Interesting Read
energy healing credibility How energy healing is gaining respectability
energy-healing Top reasons why energy healing is right for you!
chinese natural cures Using Chinese natural cures to isolate the root of health problems
Healing Meditation Healing meditation empowers the body to naturally heal

Health Tips From e Natural Health Cures Facebook

Low Calorie Foods That Make You Feel Full

One strategy that will help you cut calories and loose weight is to consume low calorie foods that make you feel full. Here are some:

  • Cheese with Fruit or vegetables: Just eating vegetables or fruit without the protein will leave you feeling hungry
  • Lean meat and whole grain sandwichWhole wheat pasta has 300% more stomach-filling fiber
  • Beans also contain high fiber content that slows down digestion
  • Fish is the number one choice for lean protein diet with fewer calories than red meat.

Therefore, combination of fiber and lean protein is the preferred choice.

  www.eNHC.info

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Denver Ng, 95, Jalan SS15/5A, Subang Jaya, Selangor 47500, Malaysia
You may unsubscribe or change your contact details at any time.

No comments:

Post a Comment