Chitika

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

About Today: Learn a Language for Free

If you can't see this email, click here

About.com


From Jen Hubley, your About Today Editor
Every so often, I swear to myself that I'm going to re-learn the Spanish I forgot from high school, or pick up another language. And then my schedule gets too crowded and I forget about it. Thanks to the magic of the interwebs, however, I no longer have an excuse.

E-course: French for Beginners
I'm a big fan of the language e-course. It comes to your inbox, so you don't even really have to go to a website. It's a lazy person's paradise.

E-course: Spanish Basics in One Week
Using this e-course, hopefully I can remember more Spanish than how to ask to go to the bathroom and say what day of the week it is.

E-course: Italian for Beginners
When I was in Italy, I brought one of those phrase books with me everywhere. It probably would have helped, except that I kept accidentally speaking fake-Spanish instead. I'm positive everyone was very impressed.

E-course: Beginning English
English has to be one of the more complicated languages to learn. Sure, there are only 26 letters, but there are more exceptions than rules.

 


Today Ads
Featured Articles
The Best Worst Horror Movies
Should You Give a Live Easter Bunny?
Playlists for Studying
Easy-to-Grow Plants for Your Garden
Easter Breads From Around the World
Follow Us on Twitter!

 

More from About.com

Backyard Chickens 101
Dabble in the self-sufficient, eco-friendly life with these essential chicken-raising tips. More>



24 Amazing Container Gardens
These gorgeous and creative gardens prove it doesn't take a lot of space to create something special. More>




 
Sign up for more free newsletters on your favorite topics
You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to the About Today newsletter. If you wish to change your email address or unsubscribe, please click here.

About respects your privacy: Our Privacy Policy

Contact Information:
249 West 17th Street
New York, NY, 10011

© 2011 About.com
 

Advertisement

No comments:

Post a Comment