Chitika

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

About Today: Get in Shape for Summer

If you can't see this email, click here

About.com


From Jen Hubley, your About Today Editor
Today it finally hit me that the downside to all this spring business is that it will eventually be summer. Hear me out: I know summer means going to the beach, and eating outside, and not shoveling. But it also means summer clothes. And I'm telling you that I am not ready.

Get in Shape for Summer
I will spare you the whining about how hard it is to find a swimsuit that fits, and the body dysmorphic rant in which I claim to be the size of the moon.

Video: How to Do a Quick Workout
The bottom line is that I don't feel comfy in the old summer wardrobe yet. Also, I might die of overexerting myself in temperatures greater than 60 degrees. Clearly, it's time to do some cardio.

Bodyweight Workout Routines for Fast Fitness
I love this piece, because it doesn't require me to go to the gym. I avoid the gym like I owe them money. (I would owe them money, but they take their fat tax right out of my bank account every month. Curse you, gym!)
See More About:  workouts  exercises  home fitness

How to Squeeze in a Workout at Lunch
The other common complaint about working out, besides that it's awful, is that no one has enough time. Which is where the lunchtime workout comes in.

 


Today Ads
Featured Articles
Stanley Cup Playoff Guide
Easter Cupcake Recipes
11 Ideas for Recycling Around the Yard
Staycation Strategies for Stress Relief
How to Back up Your iTunes Library
Follow Us on Twitter!

 

More from About.com

Backyard Chickens 101
Dabble in the self-sufficient, eco-friendly life with these essential chicken-raising tips. More>



24 Amazing Container Gardens
These gorgeous and creative gardens prove it doesn't take a lot of space to create something special. More>




 
Sign up for more free newsletters on your favorite topics
You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to the About Today newsletter. If you wish to change your email address or unsubscribe, please click here.

About respects your privacy: Our Privacy Policy

Contact Information:
249 West 17th Street
New York, NY, 10011

© 2011 About.com
 

Advertisement

No comments:

Post a Comment